In this phase the selected design is further refined. Client preferences and the architect's creativity, spatial ingenuity, and expertise come together. Years of experience enrich the architect's awareness of clients' wants and needs.
- Contextual design for historic homes versus transformations of nondescript homes into showcases
- Interesting massing and roof-lines viewed with 3-D software
- Appealing arrangements of windows
- Coordination of floor plans and elevations
- Composition of spatially exciting interiors with focal points;
- Development of sections through main spaces and staircases
- Kitchen and baths
- Built-in cabinetry
- Finishes, floor and tile patterns
Second Floor Addition over an out-dated ranch creates a handsome, spacious residence; satisfies current life-style needs; and delights the eye.