The company is headed by Diana L. Hoffman, AIA and is joined by a talented team of accomplished architects familiar with changing design and environmental standards. Some current projects incorporate solar panels, geothermal HVAC, and other LEED features.
- MONDO is a complete “Reconstruction” of 426 Springfield Avenue in Summit, NJ. This unique vision for a Mixed Use building will house a Cafe, Retail Boutiques, a Repertoire Theater, a Music Studio, and Offices. An elevator is being installed, and new storefronts along a vest-pocket park will encourage community participation.
- Two 2nd Floor Additions (over ranch houses in New Providence and Livingston) provide space for growing families and transform this outdated model to attractive and spacious residences, which satisfy today’s lifestyles.
- New 8,000 s.f. Classic Colonial with stone facade, 4 fireplaces, 3-car garage, 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, an 800 s.f. master suite, and a 500 s.f. pool house.
- New 2-story office building (9,000 s.f.) in West Orange. Also designed Care Station Medical Group’s offices on the 1st Floor and selected all finishes and furnishings for our client of 27 years!
- New 3,800 square foot Guest House in Short Hills has a slate roof, three Bedrooms, a large Kitchen-Dining-Family Room with three pairs of French doors leading to an open Porch and Pool. An enclosed, gazebo-shaped spa room affords year-round use, and a high-ceilinged Lower Level accommodates sports practice.
- Restoration of a Turn-of-the-Century Estate in the Hartshorn Historic District recreates a Porte-cochere, expands the Kitchen and Master Suite, adds a Garden Room, a new 3-car Garage, and Pool House.
- New 4,500 square foot Beach House in Spring Lake with balcony views.
Hoffman Architects has received three SAM awards from the New Jersey Builders Association for residential design excellence. The Summit Area Development Corporation awarded Hoffman Architects “Best Office Renovation Outside of the Central Business District” for the mixed-use conversion of a Victorian home which became the firm’s own office space and two rental apartments.
Hoffman Architects uses CAD systems (computer aided design) to create and coordinate construction documents. The staff’s breadth of experience allows Hoffman Architects to creatively solve a wide variety of diverse projects. Use of 3-D imaging software assists clients in visualizing design possibilities.